Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Last Post on this Blog

Hello? Is anybody there?

Haha, I have no idea if anyone is still checking this blog for updates about our family but if you are, I'm sorry that I haven't been very good at blogging. I think I took a blogging hiatus and it's been good but I do enjoy writing and I know people like to keep up with our family and what all is going on so I will definitely continue writing. However, since we're not starting again in Texas but rather starting again in North Carolina, this blog address isn't really relevant anymore. Haha. So, I'm just going to go back to our blog, Knit Together, that was originally set up to follow our adoption journey. I'm still using it for that purpose but I'm also planning to blog about our family and my thoughts, etc.
So, if you want to keep following along, just head over to Knit Together.

Brian also wanted me to make the following line the last line of the blog....because he's a nut. Y'all get extra points if you know what that line is from. Haha

"Goodnight Mrs. Ochmonek wherever you are."

0 comments:

Post a Comment