Friday, October 28, 2011

Big Sky, TX

The sky here is amazing. Seriously. Amazing. It's so different from NC because it's so much flatter and wider here. There aren't super tall trees all around either. Here are some of the pictures I've taken since we've moved here.

This was taken from our apartment. My "meteorologist" husband would probably say that's a front blowing in.
Same day, just a little while later.

I took this picture from the passenger window on the way to Waco. There were cows way out in that field and the sun was soo pretty shining down through the clouds.

This was taken at the Stockyards shortly after we moved here.


This was my view from the stop sign right where I turn to drive to my school. God is constantly reminding me of his presence and love for me.

Sunset at Southwestern.
We were walking to our car after a picnic on campus and I had to take this picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment